Every pet owner has their favorite Pixar character. And who can blame them? The movies are funny, heartwarming, and always make for a great time at the theatre.
But when you bring your new pup home, it’s hard to find an appropriate name that will suit your furry friend. Fear not!
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Pixar dog names to help you find the perfect moniker for your new best friend.
Top 40+ Pixar Dog Names and meaning:
- Nemo: Nemo is a classic Pixar name that’s been around since the release of Finding Nemo in 2003.
- Woody: Woody is the cowboy from Toy Story, and we all know he was Andy’s favourite toy when he was little!
- Max: Max was the dog from The Artic, and he helped find Muntz’s plane in the movie. This would be an excellent name for a loyal and protective animal!
- Buzz Lightyear: Buzz is the lovable space ranger from Toy Story and if you’re looking for a cool-sounding name, look no further than this one!
- Dug: Dug is great if you love dogs because it’s short for Dug the dog. Dug is the loyal companion of Carl Fredrickson and was introduced in Up.
- Wall-E: This name is self-explanatory, but it makes for a great choice because everyone loves this loveable robot!
- The Incredibles: We all remember “Mr. Incredible!” Why not give your pup a superhero name inspired by this Pixar classic?
- Mike: Mike is Sully’s pal from Monsters, Inc. and a great choice if you’re looking for a solid-sounding name.
- Lightning McQueen: You can’t have a list of dog names without including the classic hero from Toy Story 3.
- Flik: Flik is the loveable ant from A Bug’s Life and a great choice if you’re looking for an adorable name.
- Dory: If your pup has a blue-collar, this name makes sense because Dory is the lovable fish from Finding Nemo!
- Boo: If you want to poke a bit of fun at your dog’s name, you can’t go wrong with Boo from Monsters, Inc.
- Mr. Incredible: How about naming your pup after the superhero himself? Your pet will love to hear their name, and you’ll love that they’re such a loyal companion!
- Carl: Carl is the sweet older man from Up, and this name makes for a great choice if you want something easy to say.
15. Eevee: Eevee is the lovable Pokemon from Pokemon: The First Movie. It’s one of our favorite games on our list! When you’re looking for an original name, this one certainly fits the bill.
- Millie: This name is short and sweet! Millie is an excellent choice if you want a name that’s easy to say.
- Wall-E: Another cute Pixar name from the loveable robot himself! If you’re looking for a good firm name, this one will fit the bill nicely.
- Hiro: Hiro is the protagonist in Big Hero Six, and this name makes for a great choice if you’re looking for something easy to say.
- Rex: This is another classic Pixar name that we’ve seen in two of their most popular movies – Toy Story and the Incredibles.
- Atta: This is a cute name from the loveable bug from A Bug’s Life.
- Boo: One more time for those who can’t get enough of this cute Pixar name!
- Carl: We couldn’t leave out Carl just because he was already on our list! He belongs here too and is an excellent choice if you want a short and sweet moniker.
- Timon: This is another classic name that will go well with your pet’s blue-collar if they are a dog. We all know who Timon is – he’s the loveable meerkat from The Lion King!
- Steve: This isn’t a Pixar movie, but it makes for a good choice nonetheless because everyone knows Steve is the loveable star of Minecraft.
- Nemo: We couldn’t resist adding another classic name to our list because it’s so well known – plus, who doesn’t love Finding Nemo ?!
- Wall-E: Because we couldn’t leave out one of our favorite robots in the whole world!
- Mr. Incredible: We’ll round out this list with the superhero himself!
- Lightning McQueen: One more time for our hero from Cars!
- Dory: One adorable last name, just because it’s so cute, and we couldn’t resist including it one last time!
- Eevee: Our last name is Eevee because everyone loves Pokemon, so why wouldn’t you want to give your pup this cute moniker?
- Mr Incredible: Our final pick is this classic! Who could resist?
- Wall-E: Another Pixar favourite makes for a great choice, especially if you love the movie just as much as we do!
- Mike Wazowski: We had to include one more classic character from Monster’s Inc. because he makes for a great choice.
- Mike: We couldn’t leave out Mike Wazowski again!
- Buzz Lightyear: A good pick for those looking for an adorable name that works well with your pup’s blue-collar.
- Sally Carrera: Sally Carrera is another loveable name from Pixar, and it makes for a great choice.
- Lightning McQueen: We couldn’t resist including one last Disney favorite because he’s such a classic!
- Dory: We couldn’t resist one cute last name from Nemo on our list!
- Eevee: This is another great name that will go well with your pet’s blue-collar, which we appreciate!
- Carl: Our final pick for this list wouldn’t be complete without Carl making an appearance!
- Mr Incredible: This is another classic that will go well with your pet’s blue-collar!
- Buzz Lightyear: We love this cute name, and it works pretty well with your pup’s blue-collar.
- Eevee: One more cute pick to end with! We couldn’t resist, it’s too good!
So there you have it – some great ideas when looking for a new name for your little family member. Have fun choosing! With all of these options, you’re sure to find something that works well with your pet blue-collar and will be perfect for their personality.
We spent all of our free time researching these names so that they would be perfect for your pet!
We hope we’ve given you some good ideas, and we hope you enjoy offering them to your pup!
Inspired Pixar Dog Names
- Barbie (Toy Story)
- Bloat (Finding Nemo)
- Bo Peep (Toy Story)
- Andy (Toy Story)
- Atta (A Bug’s Life)
- Bailey (Finding Dory)
- Anger (Inside Out)
- Arlo (The Good Dinosaur)
In this article, we shared some Pixar dog names with you. It’s not the only way to make your pet feel special, though!
You can also get creative by naming them after a favorite TV show character or even an item in their food bowl.
Have fun, and be sure to check out our other articles on how to name pets for more inspiration!
I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
Major thanks for the blog post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
Awesome blog article.Really thank you! Really Cool.